- Gran Arm is a Micromaster from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Gran Arm is a member of the Build Team, six urban-operations Micromasters who can combine to form Sixbuilder. The Build Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon Führer Scrash.
In an alternate-timeline/universe, Gran Arm is the Build Team's comedian, even going so far as to appear on human TV shows with Digger for publicity stunts. He's not as physically strong as his teammates, but his incredible armor compensates for this shortcoming. He also has an evil counterpart running around.
- (Note: Since the Gran Arm of "Operation Combination" had no bio information whatsoever, it is unknown if the "Micromaster Collection" bio is retroactive, applying to the original version as well, though many fans treat it as such.)
Operation: Combination story pages
Gran Arm never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixturbo's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection Story
- Sixbuilder (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- The original version of Gran Arm was available only as part of a Sixbuilder gift set in Japan. Aside from the payloader mode, Crush-Bull can form the chest or back of any of the Six-Teams, though his nominal placement is as Sixbuilder's chest. The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Gran Arm (Micromaster, 2003)
- Sixbuilder ID number: 4
- In 2003, the entire Sixbuilder team was re-released as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, the team was extensively redecoed; Gran Arm went from red to orange-yellow. All decals were also replaced with paint applications. He came packaged with the torso and head to the combined robot mode.