- Graphy is an Autobot Mini-Cassette from The Headmasters portion of the Generation One continuity family.
Graphy is one of the Autobot Mini-Cassettes. The aerial intelligence soldier of the group, he is the calmest among them, a stark contrast to his hyper-violent partner Noise. Graphy is an impressive flyer with amazing eyesight.
- Graphy (W Cassettebot, 1987)
- Japanese ID number: C-121
- Accessories: 2 "flight pods" (left and right)
- Graphy is a mini-cassette that transforms into a red Pteranodon. A pair of silver-chrome "flight pods" attach to the ends of his wings. In tape mode, he fits into the chest compartment of Blaster or Soundwave (and their retooled reincarnations).
- Graphy combines with Noise to form the legs and chestplate of the humanoid robot Decibel. In this form, the flight pods attach to his legs for added stability.
- As one of the vanishingly few toys unique to the Headmasters toy line and something of a tail-ender within the line, Noise and the other three "dino-cassettes" command ridiculous sums on the secondary market. Their actual rarity is questionable, though; similar "exclusive holy grails" Stepper, Artfire, Twincast and Soundblaster were uncommon, but not vanishingly rare, yet still commanded top dollar due to overseas perception (until they got reissued, at any rate). As there appear to be no plans to reproduce these cassettes, their high-price status is unlikely to change.