Greaser of the Hot Rod Patrol grew up on the streets of Cybertron, participating in back-alley do-or-die races against violent thugs and future Decepticons. He has a record of petty larceny, and gets defensive if anyone brings up his history.
Dreamwave comics continuity
- Hot Rod Patrol (Micromaster Patrol, 1990)
- Greaser transforms into a pale orange Ford "Deuce Coupe" hot rod with an enormous engine block that is taller than his roof. Though he has large rear wheels, he doesn't have a raised rear end like Big Daddy does, because of the vehicle's large wheelbays. In robot mode the front of the car forms a rather large backpack, but he does not have stability problems, partly due to his atypical leg formation that flips in a reserve direction to most other Micromaster figures, giving him large heels, but hollow shins with tiny feet.
Return of Convoy
- Hot Rod Patrol Team (Micro Trailer Team, 1991)
- Japanese ID number: C-362
- Accessories: Micro Trailer #2
- In Japan, the Hot Rod Patrol was sold in a box with a Micro Trailer. The individual Micromasters were identical to their Hasbro releases.