Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Greaser of the Hot Rod Patrol grew up on the streets of Cybertron, participating in back-alley do-or-die races against violent thugs and future Decepticons. He has a record of petty larceny, and gets defensive if anyone brings up his history.
Dreamwave comics continuity
- Hot Rod Patrol (Micromaster Patrol, 1990)
- Greaser transforms into a pale orange Ford "Deuce Coupe" hot rod with an enormous engine block that is taller than his roof. Though he has large rear wheels, he doesn't have a raised rear end like Big Daddy does, because of the vehicle's large wheelbays. In robot mode the front of the car forms a rather large backpack, but he does not have stability problems, partly due to his atypical leg formation that flips in a reserve direction to most other Micromaster figures, giving him large heels, but hollow shins with tiny feet.
Return of Convoy
- Hot Rod Patrol Team (Micro Trailer Team, 1991)
- Japanese ID number: C-362
- Accessories: Micro Trailer #2
- In Japan, the Hot Rod Patrol was sold in a box with a Micro Trailer. The individual Micromasters were identical to their Hasbro releases.