Grimlock is a member of the Build Team. He doesn't turn into a T-Rex. Weird. Also, this Grimlock is smart, Unlike some stupid incarnations invented by a scientist (Wheeljack) (We still want to throw tomatoes at you)! His japanese name, Build Hurricane, makes much more sense.
- Japanese name: Build Hurricane
Robots in Disguise Cartoon
Grimlock was a member of Build Team, which combined into Landfill. Although he was taller than Wedge, he is not the leader in this show. Weird. Again. So basically Grimlock just helped Wedge in this show. Yeah. Weak.
Robots in Disguise
- Grimlock (Deluxe, 2001)
- Japanese ID number: C-019
- Grimlock transforms into a green backhoe who, in contrast to his team mates, has relatively realistic proportions. His shovel arm is articulated at the connection joint to the body and the bucket itself, while his cabin can be rotated. In robot mode, Grimlock is armed with his shovel arm, which has a flip-out pincer claw. Combined with his team, he can form either the upper body (and arms) or one of the legs of Landfill.
- He was initially released as part of the Takara Car Robots line. The Hasbro Robots in Disguise version adds several small paint applications to him for detail.
- Build King (Multi-pack, 2000)
- Japanese ID number: C-022
- In Japan, the entire Build Team set of Wedge, Heavy Load, Hightower and Grimlock was made available. The toys included were identical to the individual Takara releases.
- Landfill (Multi-pack, 2003)
- A mainly-yellow redeco of the entire Build Team was released as a Wal-Mart exclusive in November of 2003, as a multi-pack released on "Black Friday", the day after Thankgiving, the most hellishly overcrowded shopping day of the year. The set cost considerably less than four individual deluxes.
- Double Scissors
- Shovel Shield