- Guzzle is an Autobot from the Dark of the Moon portion of the live-action film series continuity family.
Guzzle isn't exactly energy smart, he consumes Energon faster than any of his comrades. Back on Cybertron, this wasn't an issue until the Energon reservoirs became empty, but on Earth, it's worse and he is forced to find alternative power sources. Decepticons take heed, Guzzle won't be stopped by a fuel shortage.
He is one of the strongest Autobots and is considered a walking artillery battery with some of the strongest weapons ever augmented to a Cybertronian. He and Warpath often had shooting contests.
- Guzzle (Cyberverse Commander, 2011)
- Accessories: Cannons
- Released as part of the wave 4 of Cyberverse commanders, Guzzle transforms into an M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank. Due to the transformation, the main turret can't rotate. There is a machine gun and radar pod mounted on the top.
- Guzzle's transformation is very easy. In humanoid mode, Guzzle is is short but stocky, he has a yellow chest and metallic blue face. The vehicle machine gun and Radar module can be combined to form one, bigger gun that Guzzle can hold.
- He is a homage to the his Generation 1 counterpart.
- Guzzle is the third live-action film series character to transform into an Abrams tank, the other two being Brawl, and the Dark of the Moon game Warpath.
- On his rear left and right flanks is the number "C-313" printed in yellow. This is his Generation 1 counterpart's Japanese ID number.