Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hammer is the leader of the Constructor Squad. While he takes more pride in construction then destruction, he likes nothing better than tearing down an Autobot fortification and rebuilding it as a Decepticon engine of destruction. He believes the successes of his team are due to them simply being better than the competition, and he looks forward to the day when their skill is recognized and they displace the Constructicons in Megatron's eyes. Perhaps his only real weakness is that if he wants to go anywhere without Sledge, he has to do it the hard way... walk.
- Constructor Squad (Micromaster Combiner Squad, 1990)
- Hammer transforms into a dump truck trailer which is intended to be combined with his partner Sledge to form the rear half an orange
sledgehammerdump truck. He can, of course, be connected to any other Micromaster Combiner.
- Hammer was only available in a six-pack with his squad mates Sledge, Excavator, Grit, Knockout and Stonecruncher.
- His mold was also used to make his fellow Decepticon Cement-Head.
- In Dreamwave's More Than Meets The Eye encyclopedia, Hammer is depicted flipped left-to-right. (His combiner pin is on the wrong side.)
- If you touch him, he kills you.