Of all of Deathsaurus's warriors, Hellbat is by far the most underhanded and maniacal. He lusts for power of any kind. This desire is apparent to nearly all of his fellow Decepticons, Deathsaurus included. He is despised and distrusted by the others, especially Leozack. He will go to any length to preserve his role among the Decepticons.
Pity, then, that he's kind of a schmuck.
In robot mode, he has one of the most useful special attacks among all the other Decepticons: by chanting "Hypnotism, Sleep, Hibernation" he can weaken and then influence his opponents to do his bidding. His breastplate can transform into a bat-like attack partner Kōmoribreast.
He can combine with his fellow Breastforce warriors to form Liokaiser.
- Voice actor: Yoku Shioya (Japanese)
He begged Deathcobra to leave so that he wouldn't be kicked out of Liokaiser. Then he shot him. Deathcobra attacked him, sending the pitiful Hellbat scrabling for his life. Hellbat amazingly won, firing through Deathcobra's chest while curled in the fetal position behind a boulder and firing blindly for his life. In an odd twist, this murder actually secured him a position in the Breastforce. Probably the luckiest day of his life.
- Hellbat (Breastforce, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-331
- Released only in Japan, Hellbat transforms into a black and white Dassault Rafale fighter jet. He can combine with his fellow Breastforce members, forming the left arm of Liokaiser. He also came with his breastplate/weapon/beast partner Kōmoribreast.
- Liokaiser (Multi-pack, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-335
- Hellbat was also available in a complete six-piece box set of the entire Breastforce team. It's worth noting that this release does not have bio/tech cards for the individuals, only the combined form.
- It's worth noting that this is the only Breastforce mold that seems to be missing from Liokaiser knockoffs.