Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Highbrow hails from the old days of Cybertron like Ransack and Divebomb, he was also one of the first flying Cybertronians. Like Jetfire, Highbrow turned down the role of a Seeker and sided with the peace loving Autobots. When more flight capable Autobots appeared from the Well of all Sparks he formed a squadron and commanded them, flying numerous sorties and raining terror on Decepticons from above. Highbrow hasn't lost his warrior's edge with age, he can still fly rings around the toughest Decepticons and teach that young whipper snapper a thing or two.
Highbrow and Ratchet once teamed up to take on the Fallen. Highbrow certainly knows that they probably won't win, but at least they get to show the Fallen just how determined the Autobots are to stopping him. Highbrow is very resourceful, he can easily show Ratchet at least twenty ways the medic could use that laser scalpel of his to weaken and cripple even the most powerful of Decepticons.
Unite for the UniverseEdit
When Starscream used the Unite process to power himself up and challenge Megatron's leadership, Highbrow, Stratosphere and Tomahawk escorted Ratchet to the battle with the Decepticon leader, Megatron. He stays 'till Ratchet is on the ground. He then leaves, without firing a single shot.
- Highbrow (Voyager, 2010)
- Japanese ID number: AA-11
- Accessories: 2 gatling guns
- Highbrow transforms into a stylized version of the Lockheed Martin P-38 Lightning, with the main fuselage now modelled to look more like a jet engine. the logo P+10 under the cockpit. He has Gatling guns mounted on the wings, (though the type of which weren't used until Vietnam) and a rack of four missiles under each wing. He has ancient Cybertronian symbols on his his rear wings. In robot mode he can hold the guns as pistols, and has a fold down flight mask. He also has a jet-pack in robot mode, the main fuselage splits to reveal the jump-jet. The fuselage forms "wings".
- His head is modelled to look like he's wearing a flying cap and goggles.
- It was revealed at BotCon 2010 by Bill Rawley, that Highbrow's tail symbol is a pretzel with tarantula legs. This was a subtle reference to Jared Wade's father-in-law. He flew a P-38 Lightning in the war. His call-sign was to do with pretzels and/or arachnids.