Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hightower is a Decepticon whose continuity of origin is unknown, but who was caught up in the Universe war.
Hightower is one of four Decepticons who combine into the mighty Constructicon Devastator. Hightower's personality, like that of his comrades, is unknown. It is also unknown what, if any, connection he has with the other cranes named "Hightower" (or green-and-purple Decepticon cranes in general) throughout the multiverse - not to mention the one also in the Universe war.
- Long Haul & Hightower (Ultra-level 2-pack, 2006)
- Accessories: Pistol, crane-cannon
- A redeco of the Robots in Disguise Hightower mold, Hightower transforms into a crane truck. His crane-boom detaches to form a massive cannon with flip-out barrel. His small hand-held pistol stores in his boom-operator's compartment. He can form both arms (simultaneously) or either leg of the team's combined Devastator super robot mode.
- While clearly an homage to the Generation One Constructicon Hook, Hightower's team technically has no name. The term "Constructicon" appears solely as a prefix to the name of their combined form, "Constructicon Devastator." Thus, the only Universe characters who can properly be considered Constructicons are the Micromasters, whose packaging does identify them as such.