Hubs is the youngest member of the Hot Rod Patrol, and therefore is yet another young punk who doesn't play by the rules. Except, this kid is also not half as good as he thinks he is, and gets the team into trouble when he overestimates his abilities. But, he'll learn. He'll learn.
- Japanese name: Lucas
Dreamwave comics continuity
- Hot Rod Patrol (Micromaster Patrol, 1990)
- Hubs transforms into a pale green Willys Coupe hot rod. Like Big Daddy, due to his large wheels, he slopes forward slightly, though not to the extent of his teammate's vehicle mode. Thanks to his bright color scheme coupled with a sparse paint deco, he has one of the more monochromatic vehicle modes in the team. In robot mode, Hubs has a bit more color, with some white and red helping to subdue the rather bright green, but is otherwise unremarkable.
Return of Convoy
- Hot Rod Team (Micro Trailer Team, 1991)
- Japanese ID number: C-362
- The Hot Rod Patrol was released in the Return of Convoy series with no notable changes to the individuals. However, they did come with Micro Trailer #2.
- Hubs' Japanese name "Lucas" is probably a reference to George Lucas, who wrote and directed the hot rod-laden movie American Graffiti before he brought us Star Wars.