Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
War For Cybertron
The Ion displacer is a tri-barreled turret weapon, which has bullets resembling the Ion blasters bullets and the shooting speed is also the same, but it's much bigger and much stronger.
- Just like the Nucleon shock cannon, it can be ripped out of the turret, arm-mounting it while moving.
- The Ion Displacer is carried into battle by Titans.
- Like the Nucleon Shock Cannon, this weapon has unlimited ammo when attached to it's base but it's ammo becomes limited to 300 shots once it is removed from said base.
- This makes it resemble the machine gun turret in the Halo series that also has unlimited ammo until ripped from its base.
- It is possible that the Ion Displacer Turret is a scaled up version of Optimus Prime's iconic Ion blaster.