War For Cybertron
The Ion displacer is a tri-barreled turret weapon, which has bullets resembling the Ion blasters bullets and the shooting speed is also the same, but it's much bigger and much stronger.
- Just like the Nucleon shock cannon, it can be ripped out of the turret, arm-mounting it while moving.
- The Ion Displacer is carried into battle by Titans.
- Like the Nucleon Shock Cannon, this weapon has unlimited ammo when attached to it's base but it's ammo becomes limited to 300 shots once it is removed from said base.
- This makes it resemble the machine gun turret in the Halo series that also has unlimited ammo until ripped from its base.
- It is possible that the Ion Displacer Turret is a scaled up version of Optimus Prime's iconic Ion blaster.