- Iron Lift is a Micromaster from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Iron Lift is a member of the Build Team, six urban-operations Micromasters who can combine to form Sixbuilder. The Build Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon Führer Scrash.
In an alternate-timeline/universe, Iron Lift is the hand-to-hand combat expert of the Build Team. Well-versed in any number of combat forms, he also has incredible jumping power, possibly even out-doing the Sixliner ninja Night when it comes to rooftop-to-rooftop racing. He also has an evil counterpart running around.
- (Note: Since the Iron Lift of "Operation Combination" had no bio information whatsoever, it is unknown if the "Micromaster Collection" bio is retroactive, applying to the original version as well, though many fans treat it as such.)
Operation: Combination story pagesEdit
Iron Lift never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixturbo's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection StoryEdit
- Sixbuilder (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- The original version of Iron Lift was available only as part of a Sixbuilder gift set in Japan. Aside from the crane-truck mode, Iron Lift can form the left arm of any of the Six-Teams, though his nominal placement is as Sixbuilder's arm. (He cannot form the right arm as only the Sixbuilder left fist is properly compatible with him.) The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Iron Lift (Micromaster, 2003)
- Sixbuilder ID number: 3
- In 2003, the entire Sixbuilder team was re-released as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, the team was extensively redecoed; Iron Lift went from white to red. All decals were also replaced with paint applications. He came packaged with the left fist to the combined robot mode.