Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jarugar (ジャルガー Jarugā) is a member of the Breastforce team, the elite Decepticon troopers. The team's "Cyberneticist" (whatever that means), he's the most serious of the group, a model soldier who follow orders diligently, picking off those who escape his aerial comrades' attacks with his own "Spiral Attack" missile-volley.
Not that he doesn't have his flaws. He's not very imaginative, and more importantly, he really lacks initiative. If he's not given orders, he tends to stand around confused if he runs across something unexpected.
He's accompanied by his partner-mech Jaguarbreast.
- Voice actor: Hirohiko Kakegawa (Japanese)
Jarugar displays his elite skills as a Breastforce member by getting his face buried in by Tackle, who's one half of Machtackle from the Multiforce team. That's half a Transformer, and a junior one at that.
- Jallguar [sic] (Breastforce, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-332
- Jarugar transforms into a Baja-style racing buggy with a rear-mounted (non-firing) missile rack. The missile warheads detach to clip to the sides of his feet in robot mode. He can also form the waist to the combined robot Liokaiser (his missiles going on the top of the handgun). He comes with his partner-robot Jaguarbreast, who fits into a recessing space in Jarugar's chest.
- This mold was used to make the Rescue Force buggy.
- Liokaiser (Multi-pack, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-335
- Jarugar was also available in a complete six-piece box set of the entire Breastforce team. It's worth noting that this release does not have bio/tech cards for the individuals, only the combined form.
- Jarugar's toy is the only smaller Breastforce toy to feature a secondary spring-forward chestplate for when his breastplate-partner is in animal or gun form.