Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Javil (ジャビル Jabiru) is one style of Decepticon Sparkdash drone. They attack in mass numbers, using their "Fire Acid" breath attack to wreak havoc.
When Cancer ran away from the Decepticons (with Browning in tow), Black Zarak came after him, taking a trio of Sparkdashes with him into the city to find and kill the runaway. The three fire-breathing creatures were fairly easily dispatched by the Autobots, but it was Overlord who ultimately beat Black Zarak and rescued Cancer!
- Javil (Sparkdash, 1988)
- Japanese ID number: D-321
- A redeco of the Firecon Sparkstalker, Javil transforms into a fairly organic-looking insect-monster. A friction-motor in his beast-mode belly rolls him forward while shooting "cold" sparks from his maw.
- "Javil" is apparently a Japanglish "pun", a combo of jāku (evil) and, well, either "evil" or "devil".
- Though the toy is colored differently from its Hasbro counterpart, the cartoon uses Sparkstalker's colors. Whoops. (The manga is in black-and-white, and the shading offers no clues.)
- All of the Decepticon Sparkdash molds have indentations on their beast-mode legs seemingly meant for a rubsign. But both Hasbro and Takara stopped using rubsigns after 1987, so the spaces are "filled" with normal faction sigil decals.