Junkheap transforms into a green and white Waste Management truck.
Age of Extinction film
Junkheap is one of the KSI prototypes. When Galvatron took control of the prototypes in Hong Kong, turning them into new Deceptions, Junkheap was reincarnated as triplets. Soon after that during the battle in the city, he was destroyed by the Autobots.
The Last Knight film
All three Junkheap episodically shown fighting with each other in Hohn Kong, in the stories of Sir Edmund Burton, about what happens in the absence of Optimus Prime.
Age of Extinction
- Junkheap (Power Battlers, 2014)
- Junkheap seems to be a Long Haul type Decepticon.
- Some fans call him "Sledge".
- In Age of Extinction Junkheap is divided into three robots, but toy - one robot, transforming into a refuse collector car.
- It is unknown why KSI used a garbage truck for a drone's alt mode. KSI Drones usually are scanned with a sleek or fast sports car, to be more agile.
- It is unknown how Junkheap could return in The Last Knight, because all three of Junkheap's were killed in the Age of Extinction.