Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Specifics: Toy; fictional appearances|
While none of the Decepticon Dinoforce are particularly smart, Kakuryū (カクリュウ) is easily the dumbest member of the team. Stooge-like and innocent in nature, he's very much the "Curly" to commander Gōryū's "Moe"; taking blow after angry blow from his leader but handling it all in a care-free stride. Why Kakuryū is a Decepticon is anybody's guess. He likes to dance and play and has a soft spot for cute little flesh creatures, especially bugs, which he thinks are cuddly-wuddly adorable.
- English-Malay dub name: Slog
- Russian dub name: Пришибала ("Prishibala", Knock Out)
- Voice actor: Masato Hirano (Japanese)
Kakuryū was quite often seen lagging behind the other members of the Dinoforce and reacted to most things in a very childlike manner. He showed a great fondness for insects, which made it even sadder when the Decepticons decided to use him as guinea pig for the captured Cybertonium-eating insects.
At the end of the conflict with Deathsaurus, instead of working on a construction site with the other Dinoforce members, Kakuryū was playing with kids in a playground.
- Kakuryū (Dinoforce, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-324
- Accessories: Triceratops shell, shell back, "Tricera Gun", "Dino Blaster" Dinoking gun, Dinoking head
- A redeco of the Pretender Monster Slog, Kakuryū transforms into a squat pincher monster. He can also form the upper torso (!!) to the team's combined mode Dinoking. He comes with a soft-plastic outer "shell", a triceratops, that he can fit into.
- Dinoking (Multi-pack, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-328
- All six members of Dinoforce were available both in individual boxes, and in a complete six-piece gift set.
- Kakuryū's name translates roughly as "Horned Dragon".
- The Dinoforce shells are notable for developing a green patina on the painted-gold portions, as well as a slimy texture over their whole surface over time. What causes this is unknown, but ick. Even previously unopened samples will develop this nastiness. While some water and a little bit of hand soap should take care of the slime, there's not much to be done about the green discoloration.
- The Victory anime depicted the Dinoforce members as carrying melee weapons, rather than the blasters the toys actually came with.