Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The talkative Knock Out operates as the Land Military Mini-Con Team's voice, though he still takes orders from Wreckage when the heat is on. He's not nearly as soldierly as his commander, though beneath his frequent complaints and mercenary demeanor, he basically just wants to look out for his friends.
- Japanese name: Crack
Once he was reunited with Bonecrusher and Wreckage, however, the team eventually sent a signal to contact the Mini-Cons recovered by the Autobots. This ultimately led to a confrontation in which the Land Military Team, as well as many of the other Decepticon Mini-Cons, chose to join the Autobot side. Knock Out and the others remained with the Autobots, eventually following them to Cybertron and coming together to fight their evil creator Unicron.
Dreamwave Armada comic
Knock Out and the Land Military Team were captured and altered by the Decepticons to be used as weapons of conquest millions of years ago. They escaped aboard the Exodus with most other Mini-Cons, and declared themselves free agents upon reactivating on Earth. Nonetheless, at the request of Alexis, Carlos and Rad, they freed Jolt, Longarm and Sparkplug from Decepticon captivity and helped them save the Autobots from the Decepticons.
Later they were taken against their will to Dualor's moonbase, where Knock Out fought with Jolt about whether to accept the Destruction Mini-Con Team's demand for cooperation. Following the destruction and abandonment of the moonbase, the Land Military Team stayed with the Autobots, where they were instrumental in separating Star Saber from Megatron's grip after he used it to destroy the invading Galvatron.
Panini Armada comic
Knock Out, Bonecrusher and Wreckage were recovered in 1959 by the US government in Las Vegas. They were converted into remote-control military equipment by the Extra-Terrestrial Response Division, but overrode their control long enough to give a message to Rev Amos Hume before being recaptured. After the ETRD's funding was cut decades later, former technicians Quint and Hathaway attempted to auction the Mini-Cons off. The transaction was interrupted by the arrival of an Autobot shuttle carrying the Air Defense Mini-Con Team and their human friends, whom Hume had contacted upon seeing images of the Transformers on television. Knock Out and the others then presumably joined the Autobots.
- Land Military Mini-Con Team (Basic, 2002/2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-03
- Broadside transforms into a six-wheeled APC (Armored Personnel Carrier) with a spring-loaded missile launcher. This launcher becomes a shoulder-mounted artillery piece in robot mode.
- Ironhide & Search with Land Military Microns (Multi-pack, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MS-03
- The Land Military Team were available in Japan both as an individual team, and in a multi-pack with Demolishor.
- Land Military Microns X-Dimension(Basic, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-08
- A limited-edition (but still normal retail) redecoof the Land Military Team
- Crack Ultimate Edition (Mini-Con, 2003)
- A limited edition of the Team was available as giveaway items in Japanese Toys "R" Us stores, one randomly-selected with the purchase of any Micron Legend toy in January 2003, and then again in March with the purchase of any Super-Con (Deluxe) size toy. In May, they were made available again with the purchase of either the large Optimus Prime toy or Megatron at the “Hello Mac” store chain.
- Crack Night Attack Edition (Basic, 2003)
- Identical to the US release of the Night Attack Mini-Con Team, one random member of team was given free at Japanese Toys "R" Us stores with the purchase of any Micron Legend product during April.