|Transformers: Robots in Disguise > Episode 30|
|Previous episode||Next episode|
The Autobots protect Fortress Maximus from the Decepticons, and Sky-Byte inadvertently reunites Koji with his father.
Original airdate: 11/03/2001
Written by: Richard Epcar
Who's the baddest shark around?
Who's the smartest shark in town?
Sky-Byte, that's me!
Who'll drive Scourge into the ground
And never let old Megatron down --
Sky-Byte, that's me!
- —Sky-Byte's song
Who gets too hungry for seafood at eight?
Who swims the ocean, and always looks great?
Cha-cha, cha-cha cha,
Who always bothers with robots he hates,
Sky-Byte, yes Sky-Byte, that's -- me!
- —STILL Sky-Byte's song
"He should keep his day job."
- —Scourge crushes Sky-Byte's dreams of musical stardom.
"Did you really think that I would let you have the secret of the ruins, Scourge?"
"You don't let me do anything; I take what I want!"
- —Optimus Prime is told by Scourge how things REALLY work.
Kelly: "Ah! What's the idea?! I put my money in already!"
Worker: "You didn't pay enough."
Kelly: "I paid the full fare!"
Sky-Byte: (singing) Sky-Byte! *passes through the gate*
Kelly: "What the...?! You let him through! What's going on around here? How come he didn't have to pay anything? That isn't fair!"
Worker: "Fine! ...You tell him he can't go through!"
- —Kelly can't catch a break, as usual.
(thinking) "I feel bad for this kid, but would Megatron think?"
- —Sky-Byte thinks about Megatron's reaction...not a pleasant thought.
Animation and/or technical glitchesEdit
- Before fighting Railracer, Ruination has Ro-Tor & Movor as arms and Rollbar & Armorhide as legs and in the next part he has Armorhide and Rollbar as the arms while Ro-Tor & Movor as the legs without switching.
- Sky-Byte has been noted to have excellent hearing many times in the series, yet when trying to eavesdrop on Scourge and Mega-Octane he states that he is unable to hear their scheming. Maybe he is just too far away?
- Scourge threatens to slice up Optimus Prime into "so many scraplets".
- The Autobot ship in Scourge's flashback is of similar design to the Axalon.
- At one point, Sky-Byte imitates the famous pose from the movie Jaws.
- After twenty-eight episodes in which the Autobots make no apparent effort to find and rescue Doctor Onishi, he's finally freed...by Sky-Byte. Yay?