Landcross is the combined form of all three Multiforce warriors, making him the combined form of all six Multiforce warriors.
Landcross is composed of:
- Wingwaver (the combined form of Wing and Waver)
- Dashtacker (the combined form of Dash and Tacker)
- Machtackle (the combined form of Mach and Tackle)
- Voice actor: Masashi Hironaka (Japan)
Landcross was seen among other High-ranking Autobots (such as Road Caesar, Grand Maximus, Metalhawk, Lander, and the Autobot Godmasters) when Dai Atlas was sworn-in by Victory Saber as the new Supreme Commander of the Autobot forces.
After falling through a dimensional rift while testing their new stealth modes, the Multiforce combined into Landcross to fight Berserker Sixwing. They kicked his butt.
- Landcross (1989)
- Japanese ID number: C-319
- The original version of Landcross was available both as a giftset and separately as Wingwaver, Dashtacker, and Machtackle, although the individual robots were never sold separately. In addition to transforming separately into robot and vehicle modes and combining into Landcross, the six toys could also be combined in two-robot pairs, with one robot forming the head, upper torso, and arms and the other forming the lower torso and legs. The six robots' guns could be combined into a single large weapon.
- Landcross (Micromaster, 2003)
- In 2004, the entire Multiforce was re-released as part of the Micromaster Collection (despite having never previously been considered Micromasters), in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, all of the decals from the original version were replaced with paint applications. Landcross could only be assembled by buying all six components individually; he was never offered as a complete set.
- In every case of twelve Multiforce "Micromasters," two of them were solid-black-plastic "stealth mode" variations. All six toys were available in this manner, and could be combined into a black "stealth mode" Landcross.
- While the relationship between the Micromaster Collection versions of Sixliner, Sixturbo, Sixwing, Sixbuilder, and Sixtrain and their counterparts in Operation Combination (or Return of Convoy in the case of Sixliner) is unclear, the Micromaster Collection Multiforce are explicitly the same as the Victory Multiforce, and thus the Micromaster Collection Landcross is the same character as the Victory Landcross.
- Oddly enough, only half of Landcross's components transform into land vehicles.