Landfill is the combined form of the Build Team:
Robots in Disguise (2001 Series)
- Actor: Michael Reisz (English), ? (Japanese)
When the Build Team was in a battle with Decepticons and losing badly to them, they resorted to combining into Landfill. Unfortunately, the Decepticons responded by forming Ruination and maintained the upper hand. The battle eventually got both combiners blasted underground in a place that was quickly filling up with oil. Landfill opened fire on the combustible, resulting in an explosion that forced both combiner teams to split back into their respective components. The Build Team were saved from being burned to slag by Optimus Prime.
Later, Landfill would team up with Rail Racer to gang up on Ruination.
In this default mode, in which Grimlock forms the arms and Heavy Load and Hightower form the legs, Landfill's offense and defense powers are balanced, as evident by the fact Hightower and Heavy Load's weapons are used by the arm correspondent to what side they form; i.e. Hightower and Heavy Load make up his right and left legs respectively, and so their weapons would be used by Landfill's right and left arms while in Hurricane Mode.
In this mode, in which Heavy Load forms the arms, Landfill uses his highest and weakest defensive and offensive power respectively.
In this mode, in which Hightower forms the arms, Landfill uses his highest and weakest offensive and defensive power respectively.
Robots in Disguise
- Build King (team pack, 2000)
- Japanese ID number: C-022
- In Japan, the entire Build Team set of Wedge, Heavy Load, Hightower and Grimlock was made available. The toys included were identical to the individual Takara releases.
- Landfill (team pack, 2003)
- A mainly-yellow redeco of the entire Build Team was released as a Wal-Mart exclusive in November 2003, as a multi-pack released on "Black Friday", the day after Thanksgiving, the most hellishly-overcrowded shopping day of the year. The set costs considerably less than 4 individual deluxes.
- Fire Laser
- (Super) Shoulder Attack
- Single Laser