The Super Stunt Team hide with their new friend, but they're not out of danger yet.
|Linkage > Issue # 2|
|Previous Issue||Next Issue|
Linkage Part 2
Plot: Hirofumi Ichikawa
Script: Hirofumi Ichikawa
Pencils: Ichikawa, Hirofumi
Colors: Some Hirofumi Ichikawa dude
- Major characters (in order of appearance): Super Stunt Team (Redline, Flat-Out, Servo), Stella Holley, Tailslide, Top Gear
Hiding in Stella's basement, the Super Stunt team relay the story of how they came to Earth and were reactivated after they escaped the crashing Exodus. Servo digs through Stella's laundry, uncovering her secret weapon.
Meanwhile in Portland Oregon, an unnamed Mini-Con flees from a Fixer Bug, the same type of machine that chased the Super Stunt Team earlier. Unfortunately, this one doesn't get away, and his pleas to Top Gear go unheeded. The Fixer Bug force-Powerlinxes to him, and the Mini-Con is reduced to energy and sucked in. The Fixer Bug then changes its mass, forming a rather evil-looking Mini-Con storage panel.
Items of note
- The Super Stunt Team's text no longer has the < > brackets, indicating that Stella can now understand their speech (even though they are still technically speaking in binary). Top Gear and the other Mini-Con retain the brackets, however.
- The signal that activated the Super Stunt Team appears to have been the signal accidentally sent to Cybertron when Rad White picked up the Mini-Con storage panel containing High Wire (as seen in "First Encounter").
- We get our first view of the Super Stunt Team's pre-Earth bodies, but not their altmodes.
- Redline has four storage panels in his chest compartment in this issue. This comes up again....
- Servo is one damn lucky Mini-Con.
- Tailslide, the Mini-Con who fails to get away, not only appears in his pre-Earth body, but is not named in this issue, and neither is Top Gear. On the other hand, this volume also came with the Top Gear toy, named on the packaging.
- Linkage (comic) for information on other issues.