The Super Stunt Team fight off a gang of evil Mini-Cons, and get some unexpected help.
|Linkage > Issue # 4|
|Previous Issue||Next Issue|
Linkage Part 4Edit
Plot: Hirofumi Ichikawa
Script: Hirofumi Ichikawa
Pencils: Ichikawa, Hirofumi
- Major characters (in order of appearance): Super Stunt Team (Redline, Flat-Out, Servo), Stella Holley, Rollbar, Speed Chaser Team (Top Gear, Midship, Tailslide), Scavenger
The newly-activated Tailslide uses a transfixation beam to force-transform and lock Servo into car mode. While Stella fends off a Fixer Bug intent on reformatting Servo, Redline manages to break free of Midship's grasp.
Flat-Out flies in to help, but suddenly there are explosions all around as the Fixer Bugs are shot down by Scavenger, who is Powerlinxed with Rollbar. The Speed Chaser team beat a retreat in Magnawing mode, noting enigmatically that at least one Mini-Con is "in the hands of a warrior now", so the battle wasn't a total loss.
Stella negotiates with Scavenger for assistance on the Mini-Cons' behalf, who gives them his ship (he was going to just abandon it anyway). Stella begins to suffer from heatstroke, and when Redline calls to Rollbar for help, he realizes Rollbar's followed the mysterious Cybertronian off into the distance...
Items of noteEdit
- This issue is the first one to use all four pages. The fourth page of the comic isn't a full page, but it does take up most of it.
- The transfixation beam Tailslide uses is a callback from "The Autobot Run", an episode of the Generation One cartoon.
- This issue explains not only the arrival of Scavenger, but how Rollbar came to be with him on the side of the Decepticons. Scavenger himself is never actually named in the comic.
- Remember, not every bulk can understand Mini-Con binary speak, hence the need for Stella to talk with Scavenger.
- Linkage (comic) for information on other issues.