Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Dinobot clone: Eaten offscreen by Dinobot.
- Snowstalker: Killed when Tigatron shot at Inferno, but missed, causing an avalanche that crushed Snowstalker to death.
- Optimus Primal: Launched into space in a space pod, collided with the Planet Buster and was killed in the explosion. He would have escaped had Megatron not overridden the ejection system. He was later revived by Rhinox.
- Terrorsaur: Lost control of his hover platform during the quantum surge; collided with his rival Scorponok and fell into the lava.
- Scorponok: Lost control of his hover platform during the quantum surge; collided with Terrorsaur and fell into the lava.
- Dinobot: Suffered several injuries from the Predacons while protecting the protohumans, one in particular from Quickstrike, also lost a lot of energy during the fight, and died as a result of his injuries.
- Transmutate: Attempted to stop Silverbolt and Rampage from fighting, jumped between their attacks and was destroyed by them.
- Ravage: Killed when Rattrap planted bombs on Tarantulas. The resulting explosion engulfed Ravage's ship and destroyed him. Tarantulas survived, however, possibly due to him being a transmetal unlike Ravage. In the next episode, one of Tarantulas's spider drones kicked his lifeless head into the river.
- Tarantulas: When the Vok were entering his body, he shot at them in an attempt to stop them, but his bullets instead spun a laser rifle around, and it zapped him into an Energon crystal, vaporizing him and leaving only his legs.
- The Vok: Enetered Tarantulas's body shortly before he was zapped by his own energy device, and they were destroyed with Tarantulas.
- Rampage: Stabbed in his spark by Depth Charge using an energon shard, causing a huge explosion.
- Depth Charge: After stabbing Rampage, he was killed in the resulting explosion of Rampage's death.
- Tigerhawk: Destroyed by Megatron using a laser beam from the Nemesis.
- Inferno: Unintentionally killed by Megatron when he used the Nemesis's massive laser beam to fire on the village. His remains were later used by the protohumans.
- Quickstrike: Unintentionally killed by Megatron when he used the Nemesis's massive laser beam to fire on the village. His remains were later used by the protohumans.
- Dinobot II: Killed when Rhinox crashed the shuttle through the Nemesis. Dinobot II chose to stay on the Nemesis as it exploded.
Survived at the end: