Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
None too bright, but fanatically loyal to Megatron, Lugnut lives to see the Decepticons victorious. He is a literally a force of nature on the battlefield — gravity generators in his fists spawn point singularities on impact, causing massive explosions with each punch. That, combined with his seemingly limitless supply of missiles, makes him a chaotic and deadly opponent – one that most Autobots avoid at all costs.
- Lugnut (Voyager, 2011)
- Like his animated appearance, Lugnut transforms into a World War II bomber, possibly based on B-24 Liberator.
- On his wings he has the number LU6 NU7, this is an alphanumeric code for Lugnut.
- In robot mode he is considerably taller that his previous incarnation. He has a missile launcher that can be folded out from his tail. And spring loaded fist for his "Punch Of Kill Everything".
- Apparently, He is entirely based on his Transformers Animated counterpart.
- Lugnut's Alt mode has also been linked to the B-24 "Seeker" seen in Agent Simmon's photo-in the basement of his butcher shop-in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.