Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makeshift is a Mini-Con from the Armada portion of the Unicron Trilogy continuity family (via the 2008 Univese line).
Makeshift is a member of the Safeguard Team.
- Mini-Con 12-Pack (Multi-pack, 2008)
- Makeshift is a redeco of Classics Oil Slick, transforming into muscle car with elements of a Mustang. It is worth noting that his robot-mode "hands" (actually a knife and a pincer-like claw) can be deployed out of the grill of his car mode.
- He was only available as part of a K-Mart exclusive Mini-Con 12-pack with Backstop, Blight, Bodyblock, Boltflash, Brimstone, Cloudraker, Flatfoot, Heavytread, Knockdown, Skyhammer, and Suppressor.
- On the toy, the pelvis is facing the wrong way. This means that to deploy the powerlinx socket it has to be in robot mode. You can fix this by (in robot mode) removing the legs and turning the pelvis around so that the socket is facing backwards, then reapplying the legs.