Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marco is an Animorph.
Marco's known animal forms include a gorilla, a shark, and a pair of dismembered T. rex legs.
- Marco/Gorilla (Deluxe, 1999)
- Part of the first wave of Animorphs toys, Marco transforms from a human who clearly ingests steroids instead of food into a gorilla, as well as a transitional third mode combining features from both. His gorilla mode hands are separate pieces that attach like gloves. He also had a chain accessory to use as a weapon, presumably because gorillas don't have sharp claws and are therefore pathetic weaklings.
- Marco/Beetle (Deluxe, 1999)
- Marco's second retail toy transforms from a rather beetle-y human into a beetle, as well as a transitional third mode combining features from both. His beetle mode antennae are removable.
- Tri-Rex (Super, 1999)
- This version of Marco was available only in the Tri-Rex giftset, along with Jake and Cassie. The toy has neither a human mode nor a complete animal mode; Marco transforms from a human/dinosaur transitional form into the midsection and legs of Tri-Rex.
- Marco's last name is not Polo. Or maybe it is. He's not telling.