Marty Isenberg is an American television writer responsible for co-story editing Beast Machines alongside Bob Skir and story editing Transformers Animated. When he joined the Animated production staff his first task was to revise the production bible. Later on, he would pen the original-story Animated comic series for IDW. It is his goal to make Animated "the most fun Transformers series ever". Rock on, Marty.
He has also contributed a significant amount of work for Cartoon Network and other properties. His highest profile non-Transformers work has been as a writer for the revival of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Other works include such comic-to-cartoon properties as Batman the Animated Series, Spider-Man, X-Men and Sam & Max: Freelance Police!, usually in partnership with Bob Skir.
- "The Reformatting" (with Bob Skir)
- "Master of the House" (with Bob Skir)
- "The Catalyst" (with Bob Skir)
- "Fallout" (with Bob Skir)
- "Transform and Roll Out" (triple-length episode)
- "Along Came a Spider"
- "Megatron Rising - Part 2"
- "Garbage In, Garbage Out"
- "A Bridge Too Close, Part II"