Megatron is the commander of the Decepticons. Everyone thinks he's a pretty bad guy, but he'd like to call himself a Kreon robot of many talents. Yes, he happens to be the most diabolically evil commander in the universe, but he also has a soft spot for life's finer things— like defeating Optimus Prime and crushing his Autobots.
- Megatron (Kre-O set, 2011)
- The main Megatron figure is $30, and has 275 pieces. His appearance is based on his live-action film series counterpart from Dark of the Moon with the color scheme from his Generation 1 counterpart while his head looks a lot like his Transformers Animated counterpart's original appearance. In vehicle mode, he has a prison cell built into the back of the cab, which can allow the SWAT officer put inside of it. In robot mode, his claws are removable, revealing normal fists underneath.
- He comes with Kreon Megatron, Shockwave, a SWAT officer and a specialist.
For some reason, the instructions for Megatron's robot mode end before his upper arms are completed. However, all publicity material feature his completed arms (with the truck-doors and such).
- His favourite pastime is reading Kreon Kode on his builder's front porch swing.
- His favourite restaurant is those seafood places that give you a bucket of crabs and a mallet.
- His biggest fear is being lost in a vast, unorganized box of Kre-O bricks.
- Megatron featured in an internet advert for Kre-O, called "Last Bot Standing", in which he took part in a boxing match with two of the Kreons — and lost.