Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Meltdown is an Autobot Micromaster form the Return of Convoy portion of the Generation One continuity family.
Meltdown is a member of the Jet Tank W Team. He is presumably childlike and precious and suchlike.
Return of Convoy
- Jet Tank W Team (Micro Trailer team, 1991)
- Japanese ID number: C-369
- Accessories: Micro Trailer #9
- Meltdown is physically identical to the Hasbro-release Decepticon Meltdown, transforming into a Humvee-like armored car. Though Half-Track nominally forms the back half of their combined vehicle mode, Meltdown can combine with any other Micromaster Combiner, Combiner Transport or Micro Trailer in vehicle mode to form new weird vehicles.
- He was only available (in Japan at least) in a complete set with his teammates Half-Track, Fireshot and Vanquish. The set also comes with Micro Trailer #9, an accessory that uses a spring-loaded mechanism to launch Micromasters, and can also be carried by Sky Garry or stored within Grandus. It can also be "towed" by any Micromaster Combiner in their half-a-vehicle form.
- Meltdown and Half-Track are unique among the Micromaster Combiner molds in that as individuals, they actually transform into fully-functional separate vehicles rather than half of a vehicle.