- Missile Run is a Micromaster from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Missile Run is a member of the Autobot Wing Team, six aerial Micromasters who can combine to form Sixwing. The Wing Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon führer Scrash.
In an alternate timeline/universe, Missile Run is a member of the Decepticon Sixwing team, and their tactical officer. Highly intelligent, he is actually better at relaying his leader Chain Gun's orders than Chain Gun is at giving them. He's especially keen on eliminating D-Go of the Sixliner Team.
- (Note: Since the Missile Run of "Operation Combination" had no bio information whatsoever, it is unknown if the "Micromaster Collection" bio is retroactive, applying to the original version as well, though many fans treat it as such.)
Operation: Combination story pages
Missile Run never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixwing's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection Story
- Sixwing (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- Japanese ID number: TF-02
- The original version of Missile Run was available only as part of a Sixwing gift set in Japan, transforming into a Rockwell B-1B Lancer bomber plane. He can also form the back or chest to any of the "kibble-jet" style of Six-Team, though his nominal placement is as the chest of Sixwing. The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Missile Run (Micromaster, 2003)
- Sixwing ID number: 2
- In 2002, the entire Sixwing team was redecoed as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. Missile Run came with the chest to Sixwing in this release.
- In every case of twelve Wing Team Micromasters, two of them were solid-white-plastic "Berserker" variations with purple Autobot sigils. All six Micromasters were available in this manner.