Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mixing is a Micromaster from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Mixing is a member of the Build Team, six urban-operations Micromasters who can combine to form Sixbuilder. The Build Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon Führer Scrash.
In an alternate-timeline/universe, Mixing is... a little disturbed. He shares Road Police's hobby of gun-collecting, only moreso. He knows all manner of guns inside and out, both Cybertronian and of alien construction, and spends his free time modifying human firearms so he can use them. However, he's at his core a pacifist, with an odd ideal theory that if he could simply obtain all guns ever, there would be no war. (He is apparently blissfully unaware of humanity's wonderful history of atrocities committed before gunpowder was invented.) He also has an evil counterpart running around.
Operation: Combination story pages
Mixing never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixbuilder's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection Story
- Sixbuilder (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- The original version of Mixing was available only as part of a Sixbuilder gift set in Japan. Aside from the cement mixer truck mode, Mixing can form a leg to any of the similar-build Six-Teams (Sixturbo, Sixbuilder or Sixwing), though his nominal placement is as Sixbuilder's left leg. The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Mixing (Micromaster, 2003)
- Sixbuilder ID number: 6
- In 2003, the entire Sixbuilder team was re-released as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, the team was extensively redecoed; Mixing went from light green to a deep aqua-green. All decals were also replaced with paint applications. He came packaged with the left footplate to the combined robot mode.