Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A timeline for the events of the 2007 live action film Transformers continuity.
The Movie timeline is rife with minor contradictions, some of which may be explained by other continuities, or the Movie being a fictionalization of a real-life-event. Please include a parenthetical note at the end of a Chronology note indicating where it comes from so that it may be sorted out later. (Movie) (Prequel comic) (Target Comic) (Jr. Novel) (Chevy Autobot game) etc.
- Before time began - There was the Cube.
- ??BC — For two generations Lord High Protector Megatron and Optimus Prime co-rule a peaceful Cybertron.
- >1 Million BC — Megatron comes to desire the All Spark's power for himself, secretly forms an army of his own, and a planet-wide civil war for control of the All Spark begins. The civil war culminates in the Battle of Tyger Pax: while the main Autobot forces hold the Decepticons back at Simfur, a smaller team under Bumblebee buys those in Tyger Pax the time they need to launch the All Spark into a wormhole in space. Megatron leaves Cybertron to follow it. Bumblebee loses the ability to speak.
- Roughly 17,000 BC - The Fallen arrives on Earth and constructs the Solar Harvester in what would later be Egypt.
- Roughly 10,000 BC — After "countless solar spans" Megatron tracks the All Spark to Earth but is reckless in his lust for it, crashes through the arctic ice, and is lost.
- ~1807 AD — Mainframe flees Cybertron after attempting to unseat Megatron in a coup, he eventually settles on Earth. Note: this event is irreconcilable with the main timeline.
- 1895, September 7 — Date Iceman is discovered by Captain Witwicky. This does not seem to match other dates given, but it is shown onscreen as Frenzy hacks Air Force One.
- 1897 AD — The National Arctic Circle Expedition commanded by Captain Witwicky discovers a great metallic "devil" buried in the arctic ice.
- 1898 AD — Captain Witwicky, now blind and raving is confined to the Boston Secure Hospital. Two Victorian-style spooks with an interest in the "unusual" listen to his story, decide to cover it all up and embark on a goverment sponsored expedition to check it out. If these blokes aren't called Sector Seven already they will be someday soon. Witwicky's personal effects are sent on to his family.
- 1899 AD — The proto-Sector Seven guys erect a dome above the partially excavated "Mega-Man".
- 1924 AD - Captain Witwicky is still alive and locked up in the wonderfully un-politically correct Psychopathic Institute for the Long-Term Insane in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He's having visions of movie trailers yet to come.
- 1935 AD - Arizona, a Sector Seven facility is built at the foot of the Hoover Dam to study both the Mega-man and the alien cube. Plans are to transfer the Mega-man to the facillity very soon, that fall at the latest. For an unknown reason this didn't happen.
- 1938 AD - Captain Witwicky died on August 13th, he was survived by his son Clarence.
- 1969 AD — Sector Seven, headed by Walter Simmons, attempts the first test flight of an Ice Man (as the "Mega Man" is now nicknamed) derived spacecraft (Ghost 1) using the Apollo 11 moon launch as cover. At the same time, the first attempt was made to relocate the Ice Man himself from the Arctic to southern Nevada to be better studied alongside the likewise mysterious "alien cube". Signs seemed to point to Sector Seven beginning to shift from being a secret US millitary opperation to a non-millitary-aligned deep "black ops" program. The Ark and Nemesis clash over the Ghost 1 in a distant solar system and learn of Megatron's (and possibly the All Spark's) location on Earth, though not the location of Earth.
- 1977 AD — August 15th. The Big Ear radio telescope detects the Wow! signal. Sector Seven designates the sender (Optimus Prime) N.B.E.-2. This designation was later be reassigned to Bumblebee, possibly under the belief he was the same being.
- 1982 — Starscream is caught on video around the world; Laos (March 12, 1982), India (April 22, 1982), and Estonia (May 9, 1982) before transforming on camera in Sacremento, California (June 16, 1982). The subsequent Sector Seven Incident Report issued on July 17, 1982 issued a directive to Inact [sic] Operation Hungry Dragon. (Sector Seven ARG, ebucehtdnif.ws)
- 1983 — March 15th. To control the previous year's leaks about the Transformers to the public, S7 Industries collaborated with Japanese toymaker Takara to produce a movie based on the 'video game' about giant robots they were developing, allowing them to dismiss any claims relating to the Transformers or their world as fictional characters- hiding them in plain sight. This operation is codenamed Hungry Dragon.
- 2003 AD — A facility in Colorado uses the Hubble Space Telescope to photograph Bumblebee landing on Mars. They then track his landing on Earth in Virginia. He is deignated N.B.E.-2 but manages to slip their detection by adopting a local alt-form. Meanwhile in suburbia, Ron Witwicky passes on his keepsakes of Archibald to his callow young son. Seymour Simmons takes command of the operation to track down N.B.E.-2. Starscream, Blackout, and Barricade arrive on Mars, hot on Bumblebee's trail, and destroy a Mars rover.
- 2009 AD - Events of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
- 2011 AD - Events of Transformers: Dark of The Moon
- ↑ According to Transformers: The Movie (novel), the All Spark crashed into Earth 12,000 years ago. It is not known for how much longer it drifted.
- ↑ The Wal-Mart exclusive "Beginnings" story claims Megatron crash-landed on Earth "four million years" ago. That seems unlikely, given the dates reported everywhere else and was probably just a nod to G1.
- ↑ According to Tom Banachek in the film
- ↑ Agent X's podcasts mentions the major leak in 1982.