Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mudflap is a Decepticon. A really nasty Decepticon, who tends to beat the slag out of already beaten Autobots. This brutal exterior, however, masks a weaker interior filled with doubt about being a Decepticon. He wants to quit and hook up with the Autobots, but knows that his reputation keeps him from having a chance at joining. So he's stuck with the 'Cons, and lets his enemies know it by way of inflicting enormous amounts of pain on them.
- Mudflap (Voyager Class, 2008)
- Accessories: Missile, Cyber Planet Key
- A Toys "R" Us exclusive redeco of Cybertron Mudflap, Mudflap transforms into a yellow crane truck. The toy features two Cyber Key gimmicks, but unfortunately, they both suffer from design flaws. Inserting his key into the side of his cab flips out a firing missile launcher, which works fine in truck mode; in robot mode, however, it is slung under his right arm, and the spring-loaded hinge that flips it out is not strong enough to hold it up, meaning that it dangles loosely underneath his forearm. His second gimmick is his ridiculously colossal saw-blade—first, his crane arm is manually extended, opening up the Cyber Key slot in its side, and inserting the key then flips out the translucent blade. When fully extended, the blade and crane are about three times the height of his body. Sadly, the blade is molded from soft, flexible plastic, and if left undeployed for too long, such as the entire time left in the packaging, will warp due to tension from the spring holding it down.
- According to Hasbro designer Joe Kyde, Mudflap was originally going to use the unreleased Landslide deco, with the name Sawtooth. It was decided that Landslide's deco wasn't realistic enough for the Movie toyline, so a new deco based on Micromaster Erector (giggle) was chosen. The name Sawtooth was unavailable, so he got stuck being Mudflap.
- And again, despite his name, there is no mudflaps on him.