The name Nemesis Prime has been applied to several Transformers characters and concepts.
- Nemesis Prime, the corrupted Dead Universe version of Nova Prime in the IDW Generation 1 continuity.
- Nemesis Prime, the evil clone of an alternate-universe Optimus Prime from the 2003 Universe franchise.
- Nemesis Prime, the MECH-built evil clone of Optimus Prime piloted by Silas from the Prime continuity family.
Nemesis Prime is sometimes known as Black Convoy.
Nemesis Prime should not be confused with...
- The other instances of the word "Nemesis".
- The other instances of the word "Prime".
- Scourge, the evil clone of Optimus Prime from the Robots in Disguise franchise.
- Grand Scourge, the evil clone of Optimus Prime from Energon.
- Optimus Prime, the evil Optimus Prime who isn't a clone, from the Shattered Glass mirror universe in the Timelines franchise.
- Optimus Prime, the evil exact copy of the true Prime in Generation 1.
- Guiltaur, the evil clone of Optimus Prime and Megatron in Japanese Generation 1.
- False Convoy, the evil clone of Optimus Prime from The Battlestars.
- Eldedroid, who looks nearly identical to most incarnations of Nemesis Prime but is actually a mass-produced Autobot clone of Optimus Prime.
- Black Big Convoy, a clone of Big Convoy created by Vector Sigma to assist the Maximals in combating the Blendtron invasion.