Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name Nemesis Prime has been applied to several Transformers characters and concepts.
- Nemesis Prime, the corrupted Dead Universe version of Nova Prime in the IDW Generation 1 continuity.
- Nemesis Prime, the evil clone of an alternate-universe Optimus Prime from the 2003 Universe franchise.
- Nemesis Prime, the MECH-built evil clone of Optimus Prime piloted by Silas from the Prime continuity family.
Nemesis Prime is sometimes known as Black Convoy.
Nemesis Prime should not be confused with...
- The other instances of the word "Nemesis".
- The other instances of the word "Prime".
- Scourge, the evil clone of Optimus Prime from the Robots in Disguise franchise.
- Grand Scourge, the evil clone of Optimus Prime from Energon.
- Optimus Prime, the evil Optimus Prime who isn't a clone, from the Shattered Glass mirror universe in the Timelines franchise.
- Optimus Prime, the evil exact copy of the true Prime in Generation 1.
- Guiltaur, the evil clone of Optimus Prime and Megatron in Japanese Generation 1.
- False Convoy, the evil clone of Optimus Prime from The Battlestars.
- Eldedroid, who looks nearly identical to most incarnations of Nemesis Prime but is actually a mass-produced Autobot clone of Optimus Prime.
- Black Big Convoy, a clone of Big Convoy created by Vector Sigma to assist the Maximals in combating the Blendtron invasion.