Noise Effect (ノイズイフェクト) is, well, somebody.
- Noise Effect (Mini-Con, 2007)
- A redeco of the Classics Mini-Con Thunderwing (who is identical to the Cybertron Mini-Con Nightscream), Noise Effect transforms into an F-14 Tomcat swing-wing fighter jet.
- Noise Effect is an exclusive to Ito Yokaido stores, available only on July 20th, 2007, with the purchase of Transformers product. The exact stipulations as to what kind or how much product are not known at this point.
- This mold was also used to make Boltflash.
- Noise Effect's instructions—as well as those of his contemporary exclusives Dragoyell, Torque Gain and Wedge Shape—use the "classic" Japanese Transformers logo, ostensibly placing him within the Generation One continuity family. However, Dragoyell and Wedge Shape use Maximal and Predacon sigils as well. It would appear then that he is from a "transitional" period from Generation One to the Beast Era—though chances are, TakaraTomy didn't put even that much thought into it. Toys is toys.