- Oil Slick is a Decepticon-allied Mini-Con from the Classics portion of the Generation One continuity family.
Oil Slick is a member of the Dirt Digger Team, a band of rowdy roughnecks whose backwoods mannerisms mask their incredible skill as spies.
- Dirt Digger Team (Mini-Con Team, 2007)
- Oil Slick transforms into a muscle car: primarily a Charger with elements of a Mustang. He was only available as part of the Dirt Digger Team, part of the second wave of Classics Mini-Cons, packaged with his teammates Dirt Rocket and Grindor.
- It is worth noting that his robot-mode "hands" (actually a knife and a pincer-like claw) can be deployed out of the grill of his car mode.
- Oil Slick's alternate mode and base color was inspired by the General Lee, the car from the TV seriesThe Dukes of Hazzard.
- Like all Classics Mini-Cons, Oil Slick was originally intended to be in a Cybertron series Mini-Con two-pack. It is currently unknown what his intended name, allegiance, and pack-in partner was.