Oiler, leader of the Metro Squad, is an oil addict — in reverse. He under-fuels himself to conserve energy, and thus runs dry in long combats. His squadmates think this is just the result of his ceaseless efforts to protect the innocent.
- Metro Squad (Micromaster Combiner Squad, 1990)
- Oiler transforms into a trailer truck that is intended to be the front half of a blue and white tanker truck that he forms with his combiner partner Slide. He can, of course, combine with any other Micromaster Combiner to form a new vehicle, as well as connect to any Micromaster Transport. Oiler was only available in a six-pack with his squadmates Slide, Power Run, Roadburner, Strikedown and Wheel Blaze.
Return of Convoy
- Fire Tanker W Team (Micro Trailer W Team, 1991)
- Japanese ID number: C-365
- Accessories: Micro Trailer #5
- In Japan, Oiler came as part of the Fire Tanker W Team with Slide, Wheelblaze and Roadburner. All four components were identical to their Hasbro releases. The group also came with Micro Trailer #5.