Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Generation One (Japanese)
- Ｑロボシューッティングゲーム トランスフォーマー スペースブリッジ作戦 "Q-Robo Shooting Game : Transformers: Space Bridge Sakusen <Strategy>" (TakaraTomy)
- TRANSFORMERS G-1 クイズ (Quiz) (TakaraTomy)
- Transformers Key Recovery: The Game (Hasbro)
- Transformers Power Up: The Game (Hasbro)
- Transformers Quest (Hasbro)
- Cybertron Quest (Hasbro)
In the second quarter of 2007, several online games debuted in the lead-up to the film Transformers (film). Each game is associated with a different partner in the Hasbro/Dreamworks film's marketing blitz. These include the following:
- Capture the Cube (Mountain Dew/PepsiCo)
- Datafile Decoder (Lunchables/Kraft Foods Inc.)
- Transformers Allspark Highway Game (Target)
- Transformers - Battle for the Allspark (Activision)
- Transformers Flight of the Bumblebee (Hasbro)
- Transformers: Rise of the Chevy Autobots (Chevrolet/General Motors)
In addition, an alternate-reality game (ARG) based on the government agency, Sector Seven, was produced.
|2007 Live-Action Movie franchise»|