Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Optimus Prime does not care for the hi-jinks of the other Kreons. It is their responsibility to ensure that all brick-made beings are able to live in freedom. He does not have time for pranks.
|“||Restraint in battle is a virtue we must maintain.||”|
- Optimus Prime (Basic Kre-O set, 2011)
- This figure is smaller but looks more like his Generation 1 counterpart. He turns into his classic "Flat-Nose truck" vehicle mode.
- He doesn't come with any Kreons.
- Optimus Prime ($60 Kre-O set, 2011)
- The main Optimus figure is made up of 500 pieces, and at 60 dollars is the most expensive Kre-O set by far, beating the second most expensive, Sentinel Prime, by 20 dollars. He is based on his live-action film series counterpart. The set also comes with a trailer that can be built into a battle base, stored in side are to motorbikes for the human Kreons. Like Megatron, the back of Optimus Prime's trailer detaches. It can be unfolded into a small computer bank.
- He comes with a small Kreon Optimus Prime, Bluestreak, Skywarp, and two stunt drivers.
- There is quite a controversy about the Optimus Prime Kreon that comes with this set. As mentioned below, at BotCon2011 an exclusive Optimus Kreon was released with an open Matrix chamber, and the regular release of the Kre-O set would have the closed chest. But when the figure was released, collectors found that the set came with the same Optimus as the BotCon one, even though the closed chest was shown on the box. This flaw is to be corrected in later releases of the set, and buyers have been sent the correct Optimus Kreon.
- Optimus Prime (BotCon exclusive, 2011)
- This single Kreon Optimus Prime comes with his chest open to show the Matrix of Leadership.
- He likes Sending Bumblebee on missions, so he can get some work done instead of worrying about whose bricks he'll rearrange next.
- His big plan is to defeat Megatron and the Decepticons, and retire to somewhere an idling truck will be accepted.