Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name Optimus Prime has been assigned to several different characters:
- Optimus Prime, the original version of the Autobot Commander from Generation One.
- For toys of this character, see Optimus Prime (G1) toys.
- Optimus Prime, an Autobot commander killed by Unicron and sent into another dimension during the Dreamwave Armada comic's "Worlds Collide" storyline.
- Optimus Prime, whose corpse was cloned and tortured by Unicron to create Nemesis Prime, is from the 2003 Universe series.
- Optimus Prime, a younger and less experienced leader of an Autobot squadron from the Animated continuity.
- Optimus Prime, the despotic leader of the evil Autobots in the "Shattered Glass" alternate universe.
Optimus Prime is not to be confused with:
Additionally, Optimus Prime is not to be confused with the real-life persons:
- Mr. Optimus Prime, a well-known Transfan and National Guardsman who legally changed his name to Optimus Prime.