Optimus Prime Versus Megatron is a children's picture book for the 2007 live-action movie.
Originally published: Harper Entertainment, 2007
Items of Note
- In the first image of the flashback on Cybertron, Megatron has blue eyes. Every other page colors them red. Whether this is an error, or to show him "corrupted by evil" or something, is unknown.
- Megatron's devouring of fallen Transformer sparks is mentioned in this book.
- Bonecrusher is drawn his older head design.
- The reason Optimus can't continue fighting and must rely on Sam Witwicky in this book is because Starscream's blasts paralyzed him.
- Megatron is the only Decepticon given the ocean treatment.