Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Overload transforms into an articulated dump truck and Devastator's lower torso.
Revenge of the Fallen film
Overload participates in the climatic battle in Egypt. Overload arrived with the other Constructicons in a quarry close to the Sun Harvester. He transforms along with his fellow decepticons and forms the lower torso of Devastator. He was killed along with the other Constructicons when Devestator was blown apart by a rail gun shot.
- Overload (Legends, 2009)
- Overload transforms into an articulated dump truck, which unfortunately isn't designed to articulate. He forms Devastator's shoulders and back. In Japan he is a separate release from the other Constructicons. In America, he is packed in a giftset with the others.
- Overload's humanoid mode exists only as concept art, without CGI model. He has three eyes, four hands and a strange appliance on his back, similar to Bonecrusher's "fork".
- In the extended Imax scene, there is an awesome close up of Overload driving to the location of Devastator's transformation.
- As the concept art showed on the top of this page, the early design of Overload has four arms; two being claw-like and two being hooks, and four legs instead of two.
- Overload's Legends class toy looks like Bonecrusher.
- The Supreme class Devastator toy omits Overload completely.