They may look tiny and adorable, but they will not hesitate to rip you to shreds just for kicks, and are less likely to eat out of your hand than they are to simply eat your hand. The three are driven by a single, insidious purpose, a fearsome hunger and deadly blood lust that unites them as a team and drives their frenzied hunts. They're always on the lookout for more interesting, more challenging, or tastier prey.
The Predator Attack Team consists of...
- Dreadwing the eagle.
- Overbite the wolf.
- Snarl the tiger.
- Predator Attack Team (Mini-Con Team, 2006)
- Sold only as a complete set of three robots, the Predator Attack Team were part of the second wave of Classics Mini-Cons.
- The molds for this team were originally intended to be released in Cybertron as part of the Mini-Con "vs"-pack assortment.
- Overbite pees on people to attack
- Bios uncovered (presumably from Hasbro's server) for the ultimately-unreleased Cybertron Mini-Con 2-packs indicate that the original "Predator Attack Team" was fairly different from its eventual incarnation, containing a trio of fliers! Thus, it was likely the molds used to make Dreadwing, Nightscream and Swoop.