|Transformers: Generation One: Prime Directive > Issue #5|
|Previous Issue||Next Issue|
While the Autobots fight on two fronts, Spike learns a terrible secret and Hallo plans a final solution.
- Originally published: September 11, 2002
- Chronology: Modern era
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- Red Alert's presence was later explained as being an art error.
- None yet identified.
Items of note
- The middle of the comic contains a two-page spread by James Raiz and Alan Wang with Kenny Li featuring Armada Transformers.
- After the story, a letter by Adam Fortier apologizes for the delays in some of Dreamwave Productions' titles.
- On the same page is a 3-panel humorous strip with Optimus Prime finding that the Matrix was "made in China".
|Specifics: alternate covers|
—all covers by Pat Lee
- Cover A: Blaster with cassettes
- Cover B: Soundwave with cassettes
- Alternate Cover: Devastator (front) Reflector vs Perceptor (back)