Born on Rabihos Island, Rabbit Kid had a great life until the Decepticons invaded his homeworld, Beest, raising an insurgent army from the dissatisfied cold-blooded Beastformers. As the Decepticon-allied Beastformers conquered the planet, Rabbit Kid joined White Leo's resistance army. Along with Hedgehog, he was shot into space to track down the good Cybertronians, the Autobots, in hopes they would come to help drive off the Decepticons and restore the old regime. He also holds the rank of King of Rabihos, over Emperor Blue Horse.
Rabbit Kid's main skills in the Autobot Beastformer forces are as a communications combatant and his unmatched jumping power. He has close bonds with fellow soldiers Hedgehog and the avuncular Yellow Giraffe.
- English name: Hare Raising Rabbit
- Voice actor: Hirohiko Kakegawa
- While patrolling space in the battleship Maximus, the Autobots discover a pair of aliens floating in space in exo-suits. Bringing them in, they introduce themselves as Rabbit Kid and Hedgehog. The duo plead for help in driving the Decepticons invaders off their formerly-bucolic homeworld, so the Autobots set course for the planet Beest.
- Rabbit Kid (Beastformer, 1987)
- Beast ID number: 22
- Accessories: "Rapid Spear"
- Rabbit Kid is an anthropomorphic aqua rabbit in high-tech teal and aqua armor. He comes with his "Rapid Spear" double-bladed spear. He has one of three rubsigns on his abdomen, revealing the elemental power of fire, water, or wood.
- Later in 1987, Rabbit Kid was reissued in the third wave of Beastformers, in new packaging with no Transformers logos or insignia. His bio card still featured the Autobot symbol, however.