Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Race Track Patrol is a team of Decepticon Micromasters from the Generation One continuity family.
When the Race Track Patrol is loose, stay off the roads. These fast and furious fiends love nothing more than to make driving as unpleasant as possible for fellow drivers (and each other). When they're not running red lights, sideswiping each other, or mowing down Autobots, they're making money on the side by smoking human street racers. Only the authoritarian leadership of Barricade keeps these speed demons in line, and even he can't stop their demolition derby antics from leading them astray from their missions.
The Race Track Patrol consists of
- abusive team leader Barricade
- high-volume gearhead Ground Hog
- naive rookie Motorhead
- cruel speedster Roller Force
- (Note: The Japanese version has very limited biographical information. However, all Micro Transformers were depicted as naive and childlike, so one can assume the Race Track Patrol and its members were the same, albeit evil.)
- Japanese name: Destron Race Car Patrol Team
Dreamwave comics continuity
- Race Track Patrol (Micromaster Patrol, 1990)
- Destron Race Car Patrol Team (Micro Transformer team, 1990)
- Japanese ID number: D-341
- The Race Track Patrol was the only Decepticon Micromaster team to be sold in the Japanese series as Decepticons. In fact, they and Metrotitan were the only Decepticon toys sold in the entire Zone toyline.