Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Radrogue is the fast-running leader of the Autobots (or Maximals; presumably those that accompany him, rather than the entire faction). He proclaims, "I will keep the rules of justice!"
- Radrogue (Micron Booster, 2007)
- Booster ID number: 1
- Radrogue is a redeco of the Classics Mini-Con Strongarm, transforming into a police car based on a 2006 Dodge Charger (but with the proportions messed up). He was only available in the fifth "Micron Booster" assortment in Japan, where each figure came in its own blind-packed, individual box.
- The original solicitations for Micron Booster Ver.4 labeled chase-piece Detectus as "Radrogue clear version", which also appears on Takaratomy's web-site. However, the actual toy-packaging labels the piece as a separate character from Radrogue.
- The Micron Booster Ver.4 assortment uses the "classic" Japanese Transformers logo, ostensibly placing the characters within the Generation One continuity family. However, this set also gives Maximal and Predacon sigils to the beast-form Mini-Cons. It would appear then that these characters are from a "transitional" period from Generation One to the Beast Era, though chances are TakaraTomy didn't put even that much thought into it. Toys is toys.
- Radrogue's mold is (currently) the only Mini-Con mold with Powerlinx sockets that are accessible only in robot mode by design: the sockets on the outside of his lower legs, which end up folded against his thighs inside his car mode. However, he still has other sockets that remain accessible in both modes.