Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ransack is a Decepticon from the Revenge of the Fallen franchise portion of the live-action film continuity family.
Back in the distance past of Cybertron, when flight was a new technology, Ransack was first of the flying aces, along with Divebomb. He was a ruthless combatant, blasting his opponents out of the sky, and then strafing the helpless troops stuck on the ground without cover. He may be past his prime and equipped with outdated weapons now, but there was a time when Ransack was the most feared name on Cybertron. He is fiercely loyal to the Fallen.
|“||I'm Ransack. And the way this works is...I fly, You DIE!||”|
—Ransack to Skids and Mudflap in the Titan comics.
Revenge of the Fallen novel
After Jetfire transported Sam's group to Egypt, he attacked them. His attack consisted of a single shot that just pinged off of Jetfire's body. Jetfire responded by simply stepping on him, killing Ransack. Jetfire commented he didn't like him anyway, but the attack caused Jetfire's memory to return somewhat.
|“||OHBOYOHBOY! Retro is one thing...But you are soooo yesterday!||”|
—Skids and Mudflap attacking Ransack.
Northeast of Boulder City, Nevada, Ransack attacks Galloway's helicopter, shooting it down and killing most of the crew. Galloway retrieves a radio from a dead soldier and tries to contact NEST command. As he does, Ransack swoops down and transforms, landing just in front of Galloway. Ransack pushes Galloway and a surviving pilot towards the edge of a cliff. Ransack shoots the pilot, killing him. Galloway runs and Ransack fires at him furiously. He knocks Galloway on to ground as he's about to attack. Skids and Mudflap arrive and tackle the Decepticon. Out numbered, Ransack transforms, he comes around and attacks the Twins. Then NEST Apaches arrive and shot down Ransack, presumably killing him.
Ransack attacks Skids and Mudflap on Interstate I-90. He forces them onto a muddy field. When Ransack comes around for another strike, Mudflap throws mud in his engine, making him lose control for a second. He comes round to attack again he looses off his machine guns, causing skids to fall. Ransack transforms to finish them off. Just as he lands, Bumblebee arrives after he received an S.O.S from the twins. He launches missiles at Ransack, and badly damaging him, he retreats with smoke trailing from his engine.
While the Twins were training on Phobos , a moon of mars, Soundwave, Grindor and Sideways arrive and force them to look for Ransack. They leave and head for Earth. Later, they search for Ransack at an old barn. Just as they're gonna leave, Ransack bursts out of the barn and takes off. He swings around and attacks the Autobots. Skids and Mudflap try to escape and Ransack pursuits them. Then, Grindor and Sideways arrive. Grindor shoots out Ransack's wings causing him to crash, then Sideways attacks Mudflap. Mudflap manages to ram Sideways into a tree, disabling him. Grindor finds the crashed Ransack and tows him away.
Back on Phobos, Soundwave interrogates Ransack. Just as Soundwave was going to assassinate Ransack, Skids and Mudflap attack. Taking advantage of the attack, Ransack Makes his escape. He blasts Starscream in the back, dodging Soundwave's missiles, Ransack bursts out of the training complex and into space. As he does, he says this to all: "No second chances. When The Fallen hears about this— There'll be no place in this whole universe you can hide!" after that, he is never seen again.
Ransack (Scout, 2009)
- Ransack transforms into a German biplane based heavily on the Albatros D.III, though judging by the shape of his wings (with scalloped surfaces), he’s a Fokker. He’s got some excess undercarriage junk on his lower wings resembling load-bearing reinforcement struts which carry double machine guns on his right wing, and a pair of bombs on his left wing. These “struts” become his weapon-laden arms in his gangly, whisper-thin robot mode, the skeletal appearance of which is enhanced by his skull-like visage. The emblems on his wings are a hybrid of the Decepticon insignia and various crosses seen on Germanic war-planes.
- This mould was used for Revenge of the Fallen Divebomb. It was also going to be repainted in the Hunt for the Decepticons line as Blue Maximus, but was cancelled.
- Ransack's "antique" look may be because he is supposed to be one of the first flying Transformers.
- His engine-block head, machine guns and most of his design is lifted directly from a piece of unused concept art by Ben Proctor for a Ford Model-T Transformer.
- No way in Hell could a biplane carry weapons on its wings, which were pretty delicate structures frequently made of wood and canvas; the weapons would be carried on the fuselage. However, a Transformer could...
- He may be an homage to Generation 2 Ransack. He is an old breed of plane and features the colors of green and, a sort of, purple.
- He seems to make regular enemies of Skids and Mudflap. He encounters them twice in the Titan Magazines and once in "Nefarious".
- In "Nefarious", Ransack has a distinctly different appearance to his appearance in Titan Magazines. His head is rounder and his propeller blades form a kind of moustache. Also, his wings don't form a cape but part of his arms. And he also has "Chicken legs" like another flying 'Con.