- Road Police is a Micromaster from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Road Police is a member of the Turbo Team, six urban-operations Micromasters who can combine to form Sixturbo. The Turbo Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon führer Scrash.
In an alternate-timeline/universe, Road Police is the warmsparked commander of the Turbo Team, and also something of a handgun afficionado: he collects human personal firearms, even though they're way too small for him to use them himself, which is frustrating. He is a quick draw and an expert marksman, at least at close range. Circuit gets on his nerves.
Since the Road Police of "Operation Combination" had no bio information whatsoever, it is unknown if the "Micromaster Collection" bio is retroactive, applying to the original version as well, though many fans treat it as such.
Operation: Combination story pages
Road Police never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixturbo's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection Story
Road Police was captured by Decepticons and infected with the Reverse Evolution virus, which he later spread to Circuit, Neo-Wheel, Glide, and Discharge. The virus turned him into a Decepticon, and he went about causing random destruction with his teammates. Sireen tricked Road Police and the others into combining with him to form Sixturbo, then restored them all to normal with an antivirus program.
Later still, Road Police and Glide's investigation of a mysterious Decepticon attack led to the discovery of Destron Sixbuilder.
- Sixturbo (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- The original version of Road Police was available only as part of a Sixturbo gift set in Japan. Aside from the police car mode, Road Police can form the chest of any of the similar-build Six-Teams (Sixturbo, Sixbuilder or Sixwing). The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Road Police (Micromaster, 2002)
- In 2002, the entire Sixturbo team was re-released as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, all of the decals from the original version were replaced with paint applications. Road Police came with the head and chest to Sixturbo in this release.
- In every case of twelve Turbo Team Micromasters, two of them were solid-black-plastic "Reverse Evolution" Decepticon-allied variations. All six Micromasters were available in this manner.