- The Roadjammers are human bounty hunters in the Marvel Comics portion of the Generation One continuity family
The Roadjammers were a quartet of unsavory bounty hunters employed by the Z Foundation.
The Roadjammers consisted of:
- Burn-out - A dim-witted, short-fused, facially scarred... guy.
- Randy "Roadhog" Horton - A belligerent motorcyclist with a penchant for spiked melee weapons and destruction derbies.
- Felix - A thinking man's bounty hunter (such as it is) with a taste for technology and a terrible smoking habit.
- Skunge - Felix's less technologically adept partner who is nonetheless cool under pressure.
Marvel Comics continuity
Each of the Roadjammers were individually approached by the Z Foundation for the purposes of hunting down Autobots and testing on them a new weapon called a jammer. Jammers broadcast a frequency that somehow interfered with a Transformer's ability to transform, crippling it. The Roadjammers eventually discovered that the Z Foundation was a front for the Decepticons, so they struck out on their own and were never heard from again.